Sunday, August 16, 2009

We're planning a new SAX REPAIR website!


I'm going to expand my little empire in cyberspace a bit, and re-format some of the stuff we're doing now.

First, my webmeister-etraordinaire, Eddy, is working on a new saxophone repair website. Every day, I get at least twenty inquiries as to repair techniques, so we're going to set up a site with an "ask Steve" section to deal with those. We're aso going to make this site video intensive, with some "how to" instructional videos. We'll probably add a discussion forum (repair only) and I've talked to a few people in the industry about contributing various material. Repair is a real passion of mine, and I've always wanted a web site like this.

We're currently doing some revisions on the Nation of Music site, and it will cntinue to serve as our retail outlet. It's done VERY well for us, and we have instituted a policy of putting three different items on sale there ever month. This month, (August) for example, we have our solid copper tenor neck $200 off the regular price, and our Low Rider baritone mouthpiece Fat Boy tenor motuhpiece at substantial discounts. We've got a number of new mouthpieces, necks, and other products we will be introducing next month, so watch for them.

Finally, when we're done with all of the above, I'm going to give Saxgourmet.com a facelift and add a SUBSTANTIAL amount of new content for saxophone reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.