Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've now heard it all...........

We did some warranty work for an Orpheo tenor owned by Kevin Grimmel.......when we got the horn, I played it, and had two other employees play it, and after careful use age of our Stroboconn, found his claim of intonation problems to be groundless. He also wanted his neck corks sized to fit his mouthpiece. Well, that's far from warranty work, but the horn was here so we did it anyway. We adjusted everything, and asked him to verify his return address. He didn't respond for a month and a half.
We sent it back as soon as he finally responded.

Now here's the thing: the guy is bitching and posting on the internet that we sent it back to him in a flimsy box. Well, let me tell you where we got the box: IT'S THE SAME ONE HE SENT THE HORN TO US IN! By the way, it's a box from Uline, and there was nothing wrong with it. He's also pissing and moaning that we used craft paper rolls
to secure the low B and Bb keys......he sorta failed to mention that everything else was secured with wooden wedges.

This guy needs to get a life and go practice. I'm done with him. Some people will just not be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.