Monday, September 7, 2009

Voodoo Rex UK Debut!



Our spokesman and Endorsing Artist in the UK, my buddy Derek Nash, gave the new Voodoo Rex alto it’s UK debut Friday night. You might just recognize the drummer on the gig, none other than Charlie Watts of the Rolling Stones! Also pictured is our European distributor (and fine saxophone player himself) Rob Birchall. We’ll have video up in a couple of days so you can hear the Voodoo Rex in a gig setting. Derek will be making the official debut of the Saxgourmet Derek Nash Model at the world Famous Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.