Monday, September 14, 2009

New Saxgourmet Case




First, let me apologize for the pictures. We're FINALLY re-doing the last of the floors damaged during the flood following Hurricane Katrina!

This is the new Saxgourmet case, which will be available in alto, tenor, and baritone versions. It's a hard shell case with very high quality padding and an extra plush lining. I wanted a case with plenty of room INSIDE for accessories, and we also built in a "stash box" underneath the horn that gives plenty of room for reeds and the other essential stuff. This is a very sturdy case, and comes with a shoulder strap. They should be here in a couple of weeks (we're waiting on the factory to emblazen them with the world famous Saxgourmet logo) and we'll have them on the Nation of Music site and on our eBay store as soon as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.