Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Category Five is a BIG hit!!











We delivered the last of the first shipment of Category Five tenors yesterday, and everybody is happy AND amazed! Yes, you pay a lot for that last five percent of build quality, but without exception, everyone who has played this amazing instrument agrees it is simply the finest saxophone of all time period end of discussion.

We're going to be posting some videos on YouTube and here so you can see more details and hear the Category Five. Since the horn has so many unique design features, it really needs a lot of explanation. Unfortunately, the things that seem to make the greatest impression on the buyers and tire kickers is the instant response and the way the sound of the horn fills the room. It's hard to demonstrate that on YouTube.

There will be another load in about 60 days. We're taking orders. I also expect the first shipment of the optional solid silver neck to get here in a couple of weeks. The neck comes from a different factory, and they didn't meet the initial deadline.

Just as I expected, naysayers and self appointed experts have had a good bit to say about a horn they have never seeen or played. I find this quite amusing, of course. If you want to find out if this horn really is "the real deal" and if it performs as advertised, let me know. We have a sample available here at my office and will gladly make an appointment with you so you can experience the Category Five for yourself. Just let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.