Thursday, April 12, 2007

Everything You Could Possibly Ever Want To Know About ALL The Different Saxophones From Orpheus Music But Were Afraid To Ask....

Here's a link to a podcast that will soon be on the new and improved Orpheus Music website. This link (below) takes you directly to the MP3 file that you can download. It takes a minute or two for the file to download.

This podcast is a lengthy interview with me in which I discuss each and every model and all the features of the various brands we manufacture. It's lengthy and very comprehensive.

Turn your speakers up and click here:

http://media23a.libsyn.com/podcasts/88c1ead7b2b4a41f41662a6eba1bd7e1/461e6bf2/rfenno/Steve_Goodson_Introduces_Orpheus_Saxophones.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.