Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm very happy with the new copper necks......





and so are the buyers. These are NEW designs, with different tapers. The new tenor model is particularly sweet, I spent a long time playing it this morning on various horns. In addition to the new taper, there's a lot more engraving (hand cut!) and an entirely new mechanism.

This neck is dark and full sounding with excellent intonation and really quick response. If you think your tenor is a bit thin sounding, this may be the neck for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.