Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our next new product.......


This is a DRAFT of the ad we'll be using for our next new line of products: key clamps. I've used them for years, and you should, too! We've also got a new line of neckstraps (the shipment arrived today, I'll get them up on the site this weekend), some new ligatures, and a couple of new mouthpiece models. We're developing some new solid silver necks, bari sax neck enhancers, a new SUPER PREMIUM bari, and a couple of other projects I'm not ready to tell you about.

This is a quick and dirty version of the key clamps ad, by no means the final version!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you'd have a bari neck enhancer soon. I love the one on I use on my alto, and of course there's one built into my Saxgourmet tenor neck.

    One question about the clamps - is the model included (at least as an option)? I'm thinking she could really help me get the most out of my long notes.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.