Saturday, June 16, 2007

Gonna Buy 10 Copies for My Mother...


I'm extremely honored to have been selected to appear on the cover of The Saxophone Journal and to have a feature article about my work be contained in this issue. I've been reading this fine publication since the 1980's, and some years ago purchased all the back issues to complete my collection. This is without question the most important part of my reference library.

Through The Saxophone Journal, I have learned more about saxophones and saxophonists than through any other source. It keeps me constantly up to date and inspired. It has opened new doors to the tremendous diversity of the saxophone community. Through advertising in The Saxophone Journal (which I have done for years) I've been able to reach new markets that were previously inaccessible to me.

I salute Ken Dorn and David Gibson for bringing this great resource to saxophonists everywhere, and give them a hearty "thank you" on behalf of the entire saxophone community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.