Wednesday, December 22, 2010

About comments and questions....

I'm glad to answer questions, but you need to send them to me at saxgourmet@cox.net.......same for comments on the posts on this blog.....this is my blog, not your forum, so I don't publish any comments from outside here.....that's what the forum at http://www.nationofmusic.com is for......you're invited to share your thoughts and ask questions of me there.....if you are not a member of the forum, just register. Remember, you must use your real first and last name as your user name and have a verifiable email address to register.

If you're a troll or just want to bait me, don't waste your time and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.