Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sax Necks R Us!

We've made a commitment to being in the neck business in a big way. We offer more choices for more horns than ANYBODY. Most players have a box full of mouthpieces, but only one neck for their horn, and that really makes no sense at all. A neck can do more than any other component to improve your horns playablility, and costs no more than what a lot of people pay for a high quality mouthpiece.If you will email a phone number where I can call you between 10AM and 3PM CST weekdays (sorry, USA only) I will call you and give you a neck consultation and answer your questions. My email is saxgourmet@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on my posts. HOWEVER, be advised that all comments are moderated, and that I won't allow any comments that do not contain your real name and a verifiable email address. Please do not waste my time and yours with comments you know I will not allow.